At Tunetradr Records, we want to give you the best possible experience to ensure that you enjoy our service today, tomorrow, and in the future. Your privacy and the security of your personal data is, and will always be, enormously important to us. So, we want to transparently explain how and why we gather, store, share and use your personal data – as well as outline the controls and choices you have around when and how you choose to share your personal data.
- About this policy
The Policy applies to all Tunetradr Records services and any associated services (referred to as the ‘Tunetradr Records Service’). The terms governing your use of the Tunetradr Records Service are defined in our Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms and Conditions of Use”).
From time to time, we may develop new or offer additional services. If the introduction of these new or additional services results in any change to the way we collect or process your personal data we will provide you with more information and additional terms or policies. Unless stated otherwise when we introduce these new or additional services, they will be subject to this Policy.
The aim of this Policy is to:
- Ensure that you understand what personal data we collect about you, the reasons why we collect and use it, and who we share it with;
- Explain the way we use the personal data that you share with us in order to give you a great experience when you are using the Tunetradr Records Service; and
- Explain your rights and choices in relation to the personal data we collect and process about you and how we will protect your privacy.
We hope this helps you to understand our privacy commitments to you. For information on how to contact us if you ever have any questions or concerns, please visit our contact form. Alternatively, if you do not agree with the content of this Policy, then please remember it is your choice whether you want to use the Tunetradr Records Service.
- Your rights and your preferences: Giving you choice and control
You may be aware that a new Indian law, called the General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR” gives certain rights to individuals in relation to their personal data. Accordingly, we have implemented additional transparency and access controls in our Privacy Center and Privacy Settings to help users take advantage of those rights. As available and except as limited under applicable law, the rights afforded to individuals are:
Right of Access – the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you;
Right to Rectification – the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
Right to Erasure – the right to request that we delete your personal data;
Right to Restrict – the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
Right to Object – the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation;
the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
Right to Data Portability – the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service; and
Right not to be subject to Automated Decision-making – the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
In order to enable you to exercise these rights with ease and to record your preferences in relation to how Tunetradr Records uses your personal data, we provide you with access to the following settings via your Account Settings page:
Profile Preferences – allows you to control some of the categories of personal data we process about you, enables you to access your personal data, and edit and remove your data at any point.
If you have any questions about your privacy, your rights, or how to exercise them, please contact our Data Protection Officer using the ‘Contact Us’ form. We will respond to your request within a reasonable period of time upon verification of your identity.
- How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data in the following ways:
- When you sign up for the Tunetradr Records Service – when you sign up to the Tunetradr Records Service, we collect certain personal data so you can use the Tunetradr Records Service such as your email address, name, telephone number, address, gender, and country.
- From third parties – we will receive personal data about you and your activity from third parties, including advertisers and partners we work with in order to provide you with the Tunetradr Records Service. We will use this personal data either where you have provided your consent to the third party or to Tunetradr Records to that data sharing taking place or where Tunetradr Records has a legitimate interest to use the personal data in order to provide you with the Tunetradr Records Service.
- We use anonymised and aggregated information for purposes that include testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, creating marketing and promotion models, improving the Tunetradr Records Service, and developing new features and functionality within the Tunetradr Records Service.
- What personal data do we collect from you?
Personal data collected when you sign up for the Tunetradr Records Service:
Tunetradr Records collects Account Registration Data – This is the personal data that is provided by you or collected by us to enable you to sign up for and use the Tunetradr Records Service. This includes your email address, name, address, telephone number, gender, postal code, and country.
Tunetradr Records Collects your general (non-precise) location which includes country, region or state. We may learn this from technical data (e.g. your IP address, language setting of your device) or payment currency.
Some of the personal data we will ask you to provide is required in order to create your account. You also have the option to provide us with some additional personal data in order to make your account more personalised.
The exact personal data we will collect depends on the type of Tunetradr Records Service and whether or not you use a Third Party Service (as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Use, such as Facebook) to sign up and use the Tunetradr Records Service. If you use a Third Party Service to create an account, we will receive personal data via that Third Party Service but only when you have consented to that Third Party Service sharing your personal data with us.
Personal data collected with your permission that enables us to provide you with additional features/functionality
Marketing Data – This personal data is used to enable Tunetradr Records and our partners / service providers to send you marketing communications either:
- Via email;
- Whilst using the Tunetradr Records Service; and/or
- Direct from the third party.
- What do we use your personal data for?
When you use or interact with the Tunetradr Records Service, we use a variety of technologies to process the personal data we collect about you for various reasons. We have set out below the reasons why we process your personal data, the associated legal bases we rely upon to legally permit us to process your personal data, and the categories of personal data used for these purposes:
|To communicate with you for Tunetradr Records Service
|Legal Basis for the processing purpose:
· Via email;
· Whilst using the Tunetradr Records Service; and/or
· Direct from the third party.
|Categories of personal data used by Tunetradr Records for processing purposes:
· Payment data
- Sharing your personal data
We have set out the categories of recipients of the personal data collected or generated through your use of the Tunetradr Records Service.
Information we may share:
Other Tunetradr Records Group companies – We will share your personal data with other Tunetradr Records Group companies to carry out our daily business operations and to enable us to maintain and provide the Tunetradr Records Service to you.
Law Enforcement and Data Protection Authorities – We will share your personal data when we in good faith believe it is necessary for us to do so in order to comply with a legal obligation under applicable law, or respond to valid legal process, such as a search warrant, a court order, or a subpoena. We also will also share your personal data where we in good faith believe that it is necessary for the purpose of our own, or a third party’s legitimate interest relating to national security, law enforcement, litigation, criminal investigation, protecting the safety of any person, or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm, provided that we deem that such interest is not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms requiring the protection of your personal data.
- Data retention and deletion
We keep your personal data only as long as necessary to provide you with the Tunetradr Records Service and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of the Tunetradr Records Service, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes.
If you request, we will delete or anonymise your personal data so that it no longer identifies you, unless, we are legally allowed or required to maintain certain personal data, including situations such as the following:
- If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, such as fraudulent activity on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute we will retain the necessary personal data until the issue is resolved;
- Where we are required to retain the personal data for our legal, tax, audit, and accounting obligations, we will retain the necessary personal data for the period required by applicable law; and/or,
- Where necessary for our legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention or to maintain the security of our users.
- Keeping your personal data safe
We are committed to protecting our users’ personal data. We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to help protect the security of your personal data; however, please note that no system is ever completely secure.
Your password protects your user account, so we encourage you to use a unique and strong password, limit access to your computer and browser, and log out after having used the Tunetradr Records Service.
We may occasionally make changes to this Policy. When we make material changes to this Policy, we’ll provide you with prominent notice as appropriate under the circumstances, e.g., by displaying a prominent notice within the Tunetradr Records Service or by sending you an email. We may notify you in advance.
Please, therefore, make sure you read any such notice carefully.
- How to contact us
Tunetradr Records Ltd, India
We hope you enjoy Tunetradr Records
© Tunetradr Records Ltd.
Last Updated: 11-01-2024